I am working on cleaning up the tail end of the Alfa. It was a type3 body which means big plastic fin onthe back and huge silver bumpers.
Someone ran in to the car and left in a hit and run, so time to get bodywork done on it. I removed the plastic fin and the taillights. the side marker on the left tailight was broken off. New tail lights had to be purchased in a pair at 570.00 + so off to the drawing board.
I apologise for the quality of some of these pictures, they are snapshots taken with my cell phone camera which was kind of dirty from working on the car.
I just got my Alfa Romeo Spider back from the body Shop. Now to put together the Italian Puzzle.
Here are some pictures of it after I took it apart before taking it to the body shop. I will post some later of it now.